Saturday, October 25, 2008

Line Of Sunday 10/26


What a surprise blogger is having problems and won't resize my patented Donaghy pic, so you'll get The Spider and like it. Rough one last week at 0-3, bringing me to 7-6 on the season. Hopefully after spending a day training with Deuce McCallister I'll have my balls back. As you may have noticed from last week I am not an expert, these are for entertainment, betting's illegal, etc.

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins: Bills PK -110
The Bills are a really young and inexperienced, but good, team. After the Ravens decimated the wildcat offense of Miami last week I think the blueprint has been laid and the gimmick which was the only way Miami was winning is over. I usually stay away from pick bets because they end up being sucker bets, but I like Buffalo here and like the front runner for playing Skeletor in a future Masters of the Universe movie would say, "Just win, baby."

Atlanta Falcons @ Philadelphia Eagles: 45 Under -110
Atlanta have been very surprising this year, but Matt Ryan has yet to face a defense as complex as the Eagles'.  In this battle of the birds I don't see either offense flying very high, and unless both teams use that last horrible pun as motivation, I don't see them scoring more than 45.

Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers: 49ers -5.5 -110
With a new ex-Bears coach the underachieving 49er defense which finally showed signs of life last week should have a breakout game against a Matt Hasselbeck-less Seahawks team. Frank Gore and the rest of the offense should also have a field day against a struggling D. Fantasy Special of the week: Josh Morgan WR SF: 7 catches for 108 yards 1 TD

Bonus Picks: UFC 90 Tonight!
Anderson Silva -550 vs. Patrick Cote
Thales Leites -500 vs. Drew McFedries
Thiago Alves +130 vs. Josh Koscheck
Marcus Aurelio +160 vs. Hermes Franca
Dan Miller -350 vs. Matt Horwich

No comments: